Fees...and what they include:
- Application Fee: The application fee is $70 and is non-refundable.
- An application fee waiver request may be initiated by the student and will require support from a school administrator. To get started on an application fee waiver request, click here.
- Session Fee: Also known as tuition, the Session Fee is $5195.00 and includes instruction, program activities, evening activities, off-campus weekend trips, housing and on-campus meals. Session fees are also non-refundable.
What's not included?
- Off-campus meals: Students will purchase three off-campus meals per week.
- Spending money: Students will use their own money to purchase snacks, souvenirs and incidentals.
- Transportation Fees: You'll be required to cover the cost of your own transportation to and from Yale University. JKCP does not cover the cost of your transportation fees.
- Optional Services: If you are accepted to the program, you may have the option to purchase optional services like a linen rental package. All optional services will be outlined in your Welcome Packet.
If you have questions about these items, please email email@example.com for details.
Financial Aid is not available for YSA, but that doesn't mean you can't make it happen!