Everything you need to know about the required video submission.
It can be difficult to fully express yourself in a written application. As such, please record a 90-second video of yourself sharing any additional comments you might have. Feel free to speak about yourself, your application, your interest in M&TSI, or anything that you feel will help us get to know you better.
Please include a link to an Unlisted YouTube Video or other video platform allowing for an unlisted link below. Please title video "M&TSI 2019: First Last".
Only content of the video and your comments will be considered (clarity of picture or other features will not be considered). A video recorded on a cell phone is perfectly acceptable.
Alternatively, you may instead submit up to 500 characters of additional comments.
How to upload an Unlisted Video to YouTube and Share via Link
- Begin by creating an account on YouTube.com
- Feel free to use an existing Gmail account
- Access your Channel Page
- Select your icon in the top right corner and select 'My channel'
- Select 'Customize Channel' or 'YouTube Studio'
- Select 'Upload a Video'
- Be sure to set the privacy to 'Unlisted'
- Do not set the video to private as in that case we will not be able to access it via your link
- Upload your video file
- Please title your video as follows: "M&TSI 2019: First Last"
- Copy the link provided to include in your application
- Log out and test the link to make sure your video is publicly accessible and correct
- Note: that the YouTube interface is subject to change at any time and these instructions may no longer apply. For more detail on what YouTube Video privacy settings entail, click here.