Everything you need to know about the leadership roles requirement.
You are required to use this section to tell us about THREE of your leadership roles. The form will allow up to 5 submissions, but THREE are required for admission.
These may be any leadership roles you have been in, either in your school or in an outside organization.
Examples include a leadership role on the following:
- Academic teams (math team, debate club, etc.)
- Arts (theater, band, choir, glee club, dance, etc.)
- Athletic teamsCommunity service/volunteering
- Employment (afterschool jobs, internships, etc.)
- Peer tutoring/advising
- Political organizations (model U.N., alliance of students of color, international relations club, etc.)
- Publications (school newspaper, literary magazine, yearbook, etc.)
- Student government
We encourage you to list the three that you feel will be most relevant to the admissions committee.
For each, we'll ask for the following information:
- Name of the Leadership Role
- Whether the leadership role occurs in or out of school.
- A brief description of the significance of the leadership role. (This should not exceed 1 - 2 paragraphs.)
Pro Tip: You will not be able to upload documentation for these items, so if you feel supporting information is necessary, you could consider providing a URL to an image, article or webpage within the description.
Ready to get started? Click here.
Already applied? Click here to login to your online account.