Do I need to pay a deposit? In order to preserve your tiered pricing discount, you are required to pay your 20% deposit by December 31, 2019. Your balance is due by May 1, 2020.
When is my balance due? During your registration, you were able to choose whether you'd pay by check*, or by credit card (with added convenience fee). *We consider a check, money order or wire transfer to be the same process.
How do I pay?
Payment instructions appear below based on your chosen method of payment:
- Credit card - Please log in to your online account and then submit your payment, or call 610.265.9401, ext. 0 to pay over the phone.
- Check or money order - Please make it payable to JKST, Inc. and note the student's name in the memo box. Then mail to JKCP, 610 S. Henderson Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
- Wire transfer - Please use the following instructions, making sure to note that most banks charge a fee for this service and you will want to discuss those fees with your bank prior to submitting your payment amount.
- Bank Name - Wells Fargo, 2240 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Account number - 8608805688
- SWIFT number - WFBIUS6S
- ABA number - 121000248
- Account Name - JKST, Inc (Company Address - 610 South Henderson Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406)
- Reference should include the Student's Full Name and Program Name
Do you have a payment plan? Maybe, but we'll consider these requests on a case by case basis. Here's a few guidelines you can expect before you email email@example.com to move forward with your request:
- We'd always expect you to pay your 20% deposit by your deadline.
- We'd always expect you to be paid in full prior to your arrival.
- You should register early so that we are able to divide the balance in a way that works with your timeline and budget. By registering early, you can make smaller payments spread out over a long period of time.
Ready to register? Click here.
Already registered? Click here to log in to your online account.
Visit the website? Click here.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat feature to the right.