How much is the tuition? Our tuition fees may vary based on the program that you choose and on whether you'll be a residential or day student. It's normally best to visit our webpage and then view your program's page for the current pricing information: www.jkcp.com
Are there any other fees? Yes, but for optional, add-on services only. Here are some examples:
- Cancellation Insurance ($125 per week for Residential Students or $50 per week for Day Students) Click here to learn more about our Cancellation Insurance.
- Weekend Stay Fee ($225) - Residential students who choose to stay for multiple weeks, you'll add weekend stay fees to cover your Saturday and Sunday activities in between the sessions. If you stay for three weeks, you'd add two Weekend Stay Fees.
- Laundry Service ($25 per week) - Residential students may purchase optional laundry service which will be done once per week.
- Linen Rental Package ($65) - Residential students may rent linens from us. Our linen package includes a pillow, pillowcase, fitted sheet, flat sheet, blanket and two bath towels.
- Transportation to or from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), Philadelphia's 30th Street Station or Philadelphia local bus terminals ($75 per trip)
- Shuttle to or from Queens, NY ($125 per trip) - This shuttle is available to pick up on Sundays at 1:30 from our designated location. It will also be available to take departing students to our designated location on Saturdays at 1:00pm.
- Dinner and Evening Activities ($30 per day) - Day students may join us for dinner and evening activities.
What is JKCP's Cancellation and Refund Policy? Click here to review our article on these topics.
Where are my payment instructions? Click here to review detailed Payment Instructions.
Are there any discounts or promotions? Click here to review JKCP's Ways to Save.
May I apply for financial aid? Click here to learn more about Financial Aid.
Ready to register? Click here.
Already registered? Click here to log in to your online account.
Visit the website? Click here.
Need help? Email email@example.com or use the chat feature to the right.