In order to begin your application for admission, you'll need to do a few things:
- Visit our website and click the "Apply Now" button.
- Review the instructions and then click "Begin Application" when you are ready.
- Select the "CHOP Application" and add it to your selections.
- We'll ask you to provide an email address. Ideally, this is the parent/guardian's email address. This email address will continue to be used later as part of your login criteria. If you're an existing customer, you'll be asked for your password now. If you're new, you'll create your password later.
- Enter the applicant's basic information.
- Enter the primary parent/guardian's basic information.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable Application Fee with your credit card. (Or, if you've qualified for the application fee waiver through your school, you'll enter your coupon code.)
- Set-up your online account login information (email address and password).
After you've completed your registration and paid your application fee, you'll have access to your online account, where you'll work on the rest of your application requirements.