Everything you need to know about completing the school information section.
You'll use this section to tell us the following information about your school:
- Your graduation year
- CEEB code (you can find that by clicking here)
- Type (charter, home school, private, public, etc)
- Term system (quarters, semesters, etc)
- Is English the primary language of instruction?
- Your guidance or college counselor's name and email address
- Your GPA (only if your school calculates it, of course)
- Your Class Rank (only if your school ranks, of course)
- Student conduct questions
Pro Tip #1: If you have any comments to share about your academic performance or school, you will have an opportunity to include that in this section.
Pro Tip #2: We only offer space for once school's information. If you've attended more than one school as part of your high school career, this section should reflect the school in which you are currently enrolled. When you upload your transcript, you may include any files that reflect high school level grades or courses completed.
Ready to get started? Click here.
Already applied? Click here to login to your online account.